Thursday, September 02, 2010

I Hate the TSN Web Editor


Dear TSN Web Editor:

This crap needs to stop. We all were already aware of how Carey Price's last name is also the word for a cost for something, and many of us even noted the irony that Price and the Habs had so much difficulty agreeing on a "price" for his services.

I am not a professional journalist. I am not above bad jokes. I consider this kind of pun to be below even me, however.

Seriously, it's not that being funny is unprofessional. It's that trying so hard and failing is unbecoming. TWO ridiculous puns on the first page? Can't you guys pretend to be journalists?

6 comments:

  1. It's sad, too, that fantasy hockey fans are putting together brilliant wordplay like "Funky Cold Kubina", and the TSN web editor is busy wanking away with the cheapest puns on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could have been worse: "Price's Price is Nice, Contract Will Suffice."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take needless rhyming over poor punmanship... I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applied for that job a couple years ago. Didn't get it. What does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. You think that's bad?

    Any time that New Jersey signs a player, coach, manager, ice girl or stick boy the TSN headline reads 'A DEAL WITH THE DEVILS'. it really, truly sickens me. Enough is enough already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, easy Price puns are Habit-forming and I'm sure they'll Carey on making them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...