Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Am Watching This Game, A PITB Live Blog: Canucks vs. Avalanche, October 26, 2010

For the first time in PITB's history, tonight's game will be LiveBlogged by Skeeter, yours truly, and, potentially, a couple other special guests. Tell your friends. Drop by to chat. Hang about in silence, observing the shortsighted things we say in the moment. See you tonight. We'll fire this bad boy up at 6:45pm. Faithful readers, don't panic: we will still be writing an "I Watched This Game" to accompany and summarize what goes on in the box below.

1 comment:

  1. I must confess, I am excited about this. Our running gags and short-sighted commentary are hilarious to us in the moment but really don't translate to a post-game review. It's entirely possible they won't translate to a liveblog either, but I'm still excited.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...